We heard from so many of you about the races that matter to your community. And we listened.
Today, the Color PAC Board agreed to focus on the following May 2015 races:
- Portland Public Schools
- Mt. Hood & Portland Community College
- Multnomah Education Service District
Now we could use your help again.
We are forming our endorsement committees that will help see where candidates stand on important issues that advance equity. Interested?
Things to know:
- You will need to sign a Color PAC Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest form.
- We keep endorsement committee members confidential and ask you and candidates to do the same.
- Your committee's recommendation will go to the Color PAC board which will make the ultimate decision to endorse a candidate.
- Color PAC generally endorses only one candidate per position.